Our client based in Boksburg requires the services of a results driven candidate to take up the role a Stock Controller
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducting daily and weekly consumable stock/inventory counts.
- Facilitating, coordinating and supervising inter-companies stock movement.
- Coordinating the flow, loading and offloading of stocks.
- Ensure items and parts are identified and moved into storage in accordance with location system that ensures efficient warehouse operations and minimizes the risk of damage to the items.
- Stock levels are assessed, maintained and adjusted regularly and in line with the company’s operational requirements.
- Items and parts are dispatched in accordance with an approved and documented requirement; and transacted appropriately on the ERP system.
- Apply for the items/parts when the stock level reached the minimum stock level.
- Ensure the access to the warehouse is monitored and controlled, in order to minimize exposure of stock items to non-warehouse personnel.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years experience in a consumables warehouse/hardware warehouse in the manufacturing industry is essential
- A tertiary education towards stock and warehouse management would be advantageous.
- Working experience in Manufacturing of Corrugated boxes/carton industry would be advantageous.
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and multitask
- Responsible and able to work overtime
- Knowledge of warehouse and stock management.
- Pay attention to detail and reliable
- Knowledge of similar parts and consumables would be an added advantage.
Package & Remuneration
12K-14K, Depends on the experiencesShow on map
Sebetsa Staffing Solutions
Montrose Street 43, 2001 Midrand, South Africa