Company FINANCIAL SECTOR CONDUCT AUTHORITY
Reference #834 & 835
LocationPretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
To ensure the integrity and quality of software deployments by developing test plans, test cases, logging defects during testing, identify issues and risks to ensure that software quality is intact before changes are deployed to the production environments. Ensure adherence to the FSCA’s testing guidelines and standards during software deployments. The person appointed to this position will report to the ICT Testing Specialist.
Job FunctionsInformation Technology
- Manage testing in area of responsibility and ensure that testing governance is adhered to;
- Analyse and review requirements specifications (business, functional and technical);
- Develop and maintain test plans and test cases;
- Perform end-to-end testing execution of software and infrastructure solutions;
- Track and record defects detected during testing;
- Continually collaborate with staff members, customers, service providers, and other managers to determine test cases, test schedules/plans, and communicate vital information to all stakeholders.
RequirementsA Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a three-year related Diploma with an Information Technology focus. The candidate must have 1 to 2 years’ experience in an ICT testing environment, specifically focused on the testing of applications, security and infrastructure solutions. A good knowledge of computer soft skills i.e. Microsoft Office including MS Project is essential.
Job Closing Date24/05/2019